Work with the Experts!
Manufacturing is a key contributor to the economic development of any nation. The Capital Goods industry is considered the "mother" of all manufacturing industry and the sector is a critical element to boost manufacturing activity by providing the critical inputs, i.e. the Plant, Machinery and Equipment.
Typically, capital goods are assets that a company uses in the production process to manufacture other products and finished goods.
Typical products under Capital Goods, Machinery & Spares include:
All types of Plant and Machinery - Heavy and Light, Equipment and Spare Parts such as:
- Earth Moving, Crushing and Drilling Machinery, Mixers, Excavators
- Process Plant, Grease Plant Project
- Engineering Goods and Parts
- Printing Machinery
- Food Processing Machinery and Baking Equipment
- Textile Machinery
- Plastic Machinery
- Injection Moulding, Extrusion, Blow Moulding Machinery
- Machine Tools
- Dies and Moulds
- Spare Parts and Accessories
- and others