Work with the Experts!
Due to the privatisation of Airports in India and the expansion of the Indian Aviation Sector, we have seen the private sector play a major role in extensive modernisation of airport infrastructure, development of associated support systems and improved service standards.
Some of the major retail & luxury brands of the world are now available at these airport duty-free shops and travel retail stores. Some of the primary products being perfumes, wines & spirits, chocolates & confectionery, tobacco & cigarettes.
FEC provides specialised services which take care of all the complex documentation, strict regulations, applicable NOCs, procedures & compliances.
Typical categories under Duty-Free Imports & Supply include:
- Airport Travel Retail Duty-Free Shops
- Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Wines, Spirits & Alcoholic Beverages
- Cigars, Cigarettes & Tobacco
- Chocolates & Confectionery
- Electronics & Accessories
- Branded Garments, Leather Goods & Accessories, Luggage & Bags,
- Watches & various other Luxury goods
- Flight On-board Consumption, In-Flight Sales and Ship-Stores Supply
- Duty-Free supply to Consulates / Diplomats
- Duty-Free Import of Raw Material for Manufacture of Finished Goods for Export
(under Advance License)
- Export Sale of bonded Duty Unpaid Imported Goods