Work with the Experts!
Due to globalisation & increased spending power, the Indian consumer is now willing to try out varieties of foods, beverages and multi-cuisine foods. Easy access to such products online and at supermarkets and malls have accelerated the introduction of global foods in India. India is witnessing the inflow of several multinationals in the industry setting up base/distribution here.
FEC provides specialised services which take care of all the complex documentation, strict regulations, lab testing, NOCs, procedures & compliances, SVB / PD Bond procedure for Foreign Multinational Companies, etc.
Customs clearance for Foods, Beverages & Food Ingredients is one that involves complex requirements that are evolving and changing from time to time. There are varied and multiple requirements, documentation, compliances and formalities from each of the different departments involved such as Customs, FSSAI , PQ and AQ, as applicable.
Typical Products Under Foods, Beverages,Nutraceuticals & Food Ingredients Include:
- Food Ingredients and Raw Materials
- Flavours, Essence, Colours and other Food Additives
- Nutraceuticals and Food / Health Supplements
- Rice, Oats and other Cereals – grains, flour, powder, flakes, etc
- Coffee, Tea, Spices, Seeds and Plant Products
- Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Peels – fresh, dried or dehydrated, cooked or uncooked, preserved, etc
- Vegetable Oils, Olive Oil and other Edible Oils
- Sugars, Syrup, Cocoa Beans/Powder, Chocolate & Chocolate Products, Confectionery
- Pasta, Breads, Mixes & Doughs, Pastries, Wafers, Cornflakes & Bakery Products
- Prepared Foods, Jams, Sauces, Pastes, Yeasts & other edible Food preparations
- Fruit Juices & Vegetable Juices
- Non-alcoholic Beverages, Aerated / Carbonated Water and so on
- Consumer / Retail Food Products
- Industrial / Bulk Food Raw Materials